Wednesday, July 22, 2015
Negotiations: Policies, Procedures, and Suggestions_Change Agent
As a Change Agent”, I would use what I learned in this chapter on how you will use what you learned from this chapter about Negotiations: Policies, Procedures, and Suggestions” and make changes in your workplace environment. A change agent is critical to the success of a change in any program. Skills include developing people outside of their normal functional boundaries, motivating them, and communicating solutions. Acting as a change agent I would show coworkers how trends have changed could help make a change and stick with it. This could help them focus and implement change needed to build a great negotiating team that would help the company succeed. Most people change for the better when they realize the change is better for the workplace and everyone concerned. The world around us is changing every day. If you have what it takes to make changes within a company, and a vision for others to follow, then our successes will soon be seen as great Leadership.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment