Wednesday, July 22, 2015

History, Background, Thoughts and Legal Considerations_LifeLong Learner

Being a lifelong learner dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge for personal and professional reasons I would use the information presented to keep from being victimized over the internet by hackers and other computer crimes. Lifelong learner also means keeping up with voting laws and how they are implemented over the computers as I strive to educate myself every day. Over the years scientific and technological innovation and change has had a profound effect on learning needs and styles. Therefore, I must keep abreast of the changes in all tech law especially when dealing with the internet in this ever-changing world. Learning can be seen as something that takes place on an on-going basis from our daily interactions with others and with the world around us. As technology changes we must adapt and learn to meet everyday demands. When you're an active learner on the job, you see challenge things more clearly and are more creative in solving problem as you work smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment