Sunday, June 28, 2015
Employees’ Rights, Obligations Pitfalls in Litigation_“Lifelong Learner ”
A lifelong learner means that I am in the pursuit of knowledge for personal and professional reasons. Lifelong learners are always open for new ideas and ever changing learning opportunities in the world today. Because the world and everything in life is always changing, so learning should continue to change in needs and styles and should always be on-going. What I have learned about “Employees’ Rights, Obligations Pitfalls in Litigation” in this chapter can really make a change in my workplace if everyone commit to these new ideas that has changed in the law in today’s world. The world is changing and becoming a lifelong learner means changing the way they look at their rights at the workplace. Employees should follow the rules at work the same as they do for their home and other public places. Rules are made to keep the law and order everywhere and without rules and law the world would not be fit to live in. Following the rules and office etiquette will make it a great place to work for everyone. As a lifelong learner I would use what I have learned from this chapter and make changes in my workplace environment by remembering that the office is for work and when using the computer use online etiquette because the computer belongs to the company not me. I am obligated to do the work I was hired for and following the rules in the office is part of my job as an employee. I know that the company has priority when it comes to monitoring the office and the way I behave while working and using equipment to do my work. Laws and rules are there to protect both employees and the employer. Learning is here to stay, so learning how to work in an office and use online and e-mail etiquette is a must in today’s world. Workshops can also be used to evaluate the quality of the information and organize it so it can be used effectively to create a more innovated learning environment for students. If you know you have a problem, meet with employees and make sure they understand such conduct will result in disciplinary action if it continues. I understand and know that everyone needs to be concerned with and know abut morality, ethics, and employee morale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment